New Wrestling 2012
Welcome to N.E.W the hottest PS3 league around for WWE'12 if you haven't already signed up sign up now to get your Superstar for WWE'12.

Disclaimer: N.E.W is a WWE'12 League for PS3, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. ©️ 2011 WWE, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This website is based in the United States. By submitting personal information to this website you consent to your information being maintained in the United States, subject to applicable U.S. laws. U.S. law may be different than the law of your home country.

Admin
Kinghardroc-Owner/C.E.O
PsycoIce-C.O.O
American_Eagle17-Moderator

N.E.W Championship-Vacant
N.E.W World Heavyweight Championship-Vacant
United States Championship-Vacant
Intercontinental Championship-Vacant
Undisputed Tag Team Championships-Vacant
Divas Championship-Vacant
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» HBK, Barret vs. Nash, Bryan
Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm by cshep19

»  to evan bourne and cody
Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 pm by kick

» Dragon vs HBK
Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 am by ThisIsNotAFadeAway

» Lesnar vs HHH
Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:04 am by DRraymond

» ready for match drew mcintyre
Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:43 pm by dweeezyrich

» ORTON vs Bryan & cena vs mark vs drew
Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:48 pm by kaktis

» Sin Cara vs. R-Truth
Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:01 am by skullcrushingboom

» To christian regarding our ladder match
Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:15 pm by kick

» Nash vs. Taker vs. HHH
Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 pm by DRraymond

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
DISCLAIMER
N.E.W is a WWE'12 League for PS3, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 WWE, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This website is based in the United States. By submitting personal information to this website you consent to your information being maintained in the United States, subject to applicable U.S. laws. U.S. law may be different than the law of your home country.
N.E.W Champions
WWE PPV’s
N.E.W WWE’12 News
N.E.W Facebook

CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Go down

CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  kaktis on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:13 pm

My psn is KAKTIS. I'm on ALL nights Im on CST.


This is for EVERYONE I face in the future. If our matches dont get done..Its pretty much your fault-I'm the easiest person to get in touch with to do league matches.
avatar
kaktis

Posts : 13
N.E.W Points : 25
N.E.W Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-20

http://s1.zetaboards.com/xgwwrestling

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  Blackjac on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm available Wednesday, Friday, Saturday night. I'm on EST (1 hour ahead Kaktis). My PSN is Blackjac
avatar
Blackjac

Posts : 20
N.E.W Points : 32
N.E.W Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  kaktis on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

thats fine black jac..but what about the other 2 noobs...drew i know and have on my psn..who the hell is booger T
avatar
kaktis

Posts : 13
N.E.W Points : 25
N.E.W Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-20

http://s1.zetaboards.com/xgwwrestling

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  STKing on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:06 pm

me n00b? booGGer T?¿?¿? really?¿?

thankfuly, i have party days next week, so ill be available... saturday morning, sunday night and the next week all days, i think we can handle this.

ps: n00b... you have no idea who are you messing with, sucka!
avatar
STKing
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 120
N.E.W Points : 128
N.E.W Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  kaktis on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Yea yea std king..just show up plz...that is all..now can u dig that....booger c
avatar
kaktis

Posts : 13
N.E.W Points : 25
N.E.W Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-20

http://s1.zetaboards.com/xgwwrestling

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  STKing on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Kaktis wrote:Yea yea std king..just show up plz...that is all..now can u dig that....booger c

ok, no problem, add me yo my psn, LegendaryPepo but please, dont call Booker t booGer T xDDD
avatar
STKing
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 120
N.E.W Points : 128
N.E.W Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  STKing on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 am

well, king told to me that after varaphael (the guy who uses mcintyre) after fight to me leaves the league, so he told me that is going to be a triple threat match.


Last edited by STKing on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
STKing
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 120
N.E.W Points : 128
N.E.W Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  v-dst on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:34 pm

STKing wrote:well, king told to me that after varaphael (the guy who uses mcintyre) after losing to me leaves the league, so he told me that is going to be a triple threat match.

he left after losing to you. wow he's not clearly winning! anyone know who has swagger
avatar
v-dst
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 119
N.E.W Points : 146
N.E.W Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 32
Location : Via Satellite

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  STKing on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:30 pm

v-dst wrote:
STKing wrote:well, king told to me that after varaphael (the guy who uses mcintyre) after losing to me leaves the league, so he told me that is going to be a triple threat match.

he left after losing to you. wow he's not clearly winning! anyone know who has swagger

yea i know him xD

c mon people, we need the results today and i wotn be able to make the match all day!
avatar
STKing
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 120
N.E.W Points : 128
N.E.W Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  Blackjac on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

STKing wrote:
v-dst wrote:
STKing wrote:well, king told to me that after varaphael (the guy who uses mcintyre) after losing to me leaves the league, so he told me that is going to be a triple threat match.

he left after losing to you. wow he's not clearly winning! anyone know who has swagger

yea i know him xD

c mon people, we need the results today and i wotn be able to make the match all day!

Where'd you go? I come back, put my game in. Tell Kaktis I'm ready and you log off? Messed up man, Kaktis and I have been waiting all week to play. Sent you a PSN invite 4 days ago and you accepted last night, then want to demand that I'm on in 20 minutes of I am out of the match.

Kaktis and I will be on all evening when you decide you want to play. I do have Hockey from 9:30pm EST - 11pm EST. But will be available Before and AFTER that time.
avatar
Blackjac

Posts : 20
N.E.W Points : 32
N.E.W Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  STKing on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm

i dont know if you will be available after i wake up in 10 or 11 hours,i dont know which hour is in your country but i told him to make you both the match if im not tomorrow, ok? and i say in this very thread that i just can do it saturday and sunday... i explained my situation to kaktis, my grandpas were mad and they say to go tomorrow to the village (where i have no internet)...
avatar
STKing
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 120
N.E.W Points : 128
N.E.W Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  Blackjac on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

STKing wrote:i dont know if you will be available after i wake up in 10 or 11 hours,i dont know which hour is in your country but i told him to make you both the match if im not tomorrow, ok? and i say in this very thread that i just can do it saturday and sunday...

Deadline seems to be in about 2 hours. So I don't know what to do. Demanding someone to get on is a sure way to make them mad. But if you would of explained that you are like 6 hours ahead of me I would of done the match as soon as my NHL League game was done. But you didn't mention anything about the time difference so I didn't know you were that many hours ahead of me.

I am on the East Coast of the USA. My timezone is GMT -5:00 hours. To me you saying I wasn't on earlier was because I was sleeping, I didn't know that it was early evening for you.
avatar
Blackjac

Posts : 20
N.E.W Points : 32
N.E.W Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  STKing on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Blackjac wrote:
STKing wrote:i dont know if you will be available after i wake up in 10 or 11 hours,i dont know which hour is in your country but i told him to make you both the match if im not tomorrow, ok? and i say in this very thread that i just can do it saturday and sunday...

Deadline seems to be in about 2 hours. So I don't know what to do. Demanding someone to get on is a sure way to make them mad. But if you would of explained that you are like 6 hours ahead of me I would of done the match as soon as my NHL League game was done. But you didn't mention anything about the time difference so I didn't know you were that many hours ahead of me.

I am on the East Coast of the USA. My timezone is GMT -5:00 hours. To me you saying I wasn't on earlier was because I was sleeping, I didn't know that it was early evening for you.

forget it, i had an argument with my grandma and he lets me be here for a while so we can make the match, but he told something about next week i wont have internet.. i dont know my future here but from now we are goign to make the match
avatar
STKing
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 120
N.E.W Points : 128
N.E.W Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  STKing on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm

and now its you who left for an hour and a half?¿?...
avatar
STKing
Working Dark Matches
Working Dark Matches

Posts : 120
N.E.W Points : 128
N.E.W Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: CENA vs EDGE vs BOOKER vs DREW

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum